News | Entertainment
1 Dec 2025 11:35
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Katie Price has been arrested on suspicion of breaching a restraining order

    The 43-year-old star is alleged to have text her ex-husband Kieran Hayler's new fiancee, according to MailOnline.


    Sussex Police said: "At 5.45pm on Friday (21 January) police responded to a report that a suspect had breached their restraining order.

    "Officers arrested a woman in her 40s who remains in custody while enquiries are ongoing."

    The former Page 3 model is banned from contacting Michelle Penticost under the terms of a five-year restraining order.

    Price was hit with the restraining order in 2019, after she confronted Michelle at the school gate.

    The TV star was subsequently banned from contacting Michelle "directly or indirectly".

    And although she described the case as "exaggerated nonsense", Price pleaded guilty to using threatening and abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

    Last year, Price received a 16-week suspended jail sentence and was banned from driving for two years after she admitted to drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance.

    Price flipped her car on September 28 while she was driving to see a friend.

    Following the collision, she told police officers: "I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all."

    Price had her sentenced adjourned on the condition that she attended the Priory Centre and didn't commit any further offences.

    District judge Amanda Kelly told her at the time: "You appear to think that you are above the law.

    "You have one of the worst driving records I have seen. You have been banned from driving on five occasions.

    "The public may be appalled to hear that I can't send you to jail today.

    But the law says that when a person has complied with the terms of their release then you have a legitimate expectation not to be sent to prison today, even though you deserve to spend Christmas behind bars."

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Millie Bobby Brown had to hide her "wedding hair" while shooting the final season of Stranger Things
     30 Nov: James Van Der Beek's wife says he's "bouncing back" during his cancer battle
     30 Nov: Will Young has credited his dogs with improving his mental health because they are "consistent companions and fiercely loyal"
     30 Nov: Robert Irwin admits dating is "so challenging to navigate" in the public eye
     30 Nov: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' rapper son King Combs believes the disgraced star could be released from prison in time for the holidays
     30 Nov: Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Jimmy Barnes is heading back to New Zealand - to celebrate his landmark album, For the Working Class Man, turning 40 More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    How visible displays of wealth make people support higher taxes – new study More...



     Today's News

    Motoring:
    F1 Qatar: McLaren pitstop blunder costs Oscar Piastri win, Max Verstappen closes in on Lando Norris 11:17

    National:
    ‘Make the platforms safer’: what young people really think about the social media ban 11:17

    Motorsports:
    McLaren team principal Andrea Stella admits a wrong tactical decision cost them success at Formula One's Qatar Grand Prix 11:07

    Soccer:
    Arsenal manager Mike Arteta's lamenting the often stop-start nature of their Premier League football clash away to Chelsea 11:07

    Law and Order:
    Police have named a man killed in an altercation in New Plymouth last month - as 68-year-old Martin James Mooney 10:47

    International:
    Lebanese hopeful Pope Leo will bring peace as he visits the country 10:37

    Business:
    How visible displays of wealth make people support higher taxes – new study 10:37

    Politics:
    Powers to move homeless people on from city centres, could be confirmed by Christmas 10:27

    Auckland:
    NZ now has a narrow window to stop the Asian yellow-legged hornet – here’s how everyone can help 10:27

    National:
    Trump wants Australian data on migrant crime. This will only scapegoat vulnerable people 10:17


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd