News | Entertainment
30 Nov 2025 18:56
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Kim Kardashian has filed an emergency restraining order against an alleged stalker

    The 41-year-old reality superstar - who has children North, eight, Saint, six, Chicago, four and Psalm, three with ex-husband Kanye West - has reportedly taken out the court order after the man allegedly threatened to kill her and her family


    Court documents obtained by TMZ explain: "The person has made several alarming threats, including threatening to kill her family and bomb her business offices."

    The outlet went on to claim that Kim's legal team stated in the documents that her security team has intercepted over 80 letters containing several "disturbing sexual references " about her, said to have bene sent to the SKIMS founder by the man - named by TMZ as David Resendiz - and that she has received 30 in the last month alone.

    'The Kardashians' star is now dating 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Pete Davidson, 28, and while it was alleged that the documents do not mention him specifically, The Blast also reported that Kim said the individual had lashed out at those with whom she has "intimate relationships."

    Back in 2021, Kim previously had to deal with a seemingly unrelated incident of stalking when Nicholas Costanza - who sent the star a diamond ring and a morning-after pill, but even though she managed to obtained a five-year restraining order against him, he was eventually charged with felony stalking after breaching the order and attempted to jump the gate and get into the grounds of her San Fernando mansion.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     30 Nov: Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer
     30 Nov: Lindsay Arnold is expecting her third child
     30 Nov: Tara Reid has claimed she was drugged at a bar before being rushed to hospital
     30 Nov: Kim Kardashian's legal drama All's Fair has been renewed for a second season
     30 Nov: Ray Romano has confirmed the Everybody Loves Raymond: 30th Anniversary Reunion will not lead to a revival
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being red carded for eye gouging in the record 73-nil win over Wales in Cardiff More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Our sheep meat exports hit record value in October More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin 18:38

    Environment:
    A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for parts of Kaipara, Auckland City, Waikato, Waitakere, Franklin, Rodney and Albany areas 18:37

    Accident and Emergency:
    Police have identified the person associated with an unattended kayak found yesterday off the Kapiti Coast 18:17

    Entertainment:
    Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee 18:08

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC are refusing to pin the blame on the wet weather conditions during their 2-1 loss to the Newcastle Jets at Mt Smart 18:07

    Entertainment:
    Matt Smith went to eight Oasis shows over the summer 17:38

    International:
    Em Rusciano on finding balance in life after her ADHD and autism diagnoses 17:37

    Politics:
    Strengthening community-led GP practices is at the centre of Labour's new low-interest loan policy 17:27

    Cricket:
    Black Foils skipper Peter Burling is intrigued to see how the final day of SailGP racing will pan out in Abu Dhabi 17:27

    Golf:
    Golfer Ryan Fox is adjusting to playing in scorching conditions again after completing his first tournament since taking a two-month break 17:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd