News | Entertainment
17 Feb 2026 13:10
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Katie Price is facing court again in two weeks on yet another speeding charge

    The ex-glamour model, 43, escaped being jailed on Friday (24.06.22) but will have to deal with more legal strife after she was allegedly caught driving over the 60mph speed limit in a BMW close to her so-called "mucky mansion" home in Horsham, West Sussex


    It comes after she appeared at Lewes crown court to be sentenced on Friday over a text she sent her ex Kieran Hayler's fiancée in which she branded her a "gutter s***".

    She was supposed to appear in court over her latest alleged driving offence two months ago but it was postponed, and she will now answer it in a fortnight.

    Alongside being charged with speeding, Price - formerly known as Jordan - is accused of failing to give information to police when asked following a driving offence.

    She is set to appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 5, but the charge means she will not be facing a prison term.

    The alleged offence came only 11 days after she flipped her car in a drink-drive smash on September 28.

    The mum-of-five, engaged to 32-year-old Carl Woods - was also soon back in trouble with the law for flouting a restraining order after shared a "vile and nasty" message aimed at Hayler's fiancée Michelle Penticost.

    Instead of being handed a prison sentence, Price was given a 18-month community order, 170 hours unpaid work and £1,500 costs.

    Her ex-husband Hayler, 35, said he was "incredibly disappointed" after Price avoided jail as he had been told Price faced five years behind bars over the text.

    A statement released on behalf of Hayler and Penticost said: "We are incredibly disappointed with the result of today's court hearing.

    "We feel a custodial sentence would have sent the right message to the public given the seriousness of Miss Price's offending."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     17 Feb: Travis Kelce feels emotional about the prospect of the Kansas City Chiefs moving from their current stadium
     17 Feb: Jane Fonda lies in bed imagining what she would say to President Donald Trump
     17 Feb: Kaley Cuoco's fiancé Tom Pelphrey has never watched her hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory
     17 Feb: Jo Wood has decided to stay single for now after failing to find a suitable man on dating apps
     17 Feb: Lucy Hale has sparked engagement rumours after she was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand during a recent coffee date with Phillip Lopez in Los Angeles
     17 Feb: Margot Robbie would've "risked it all" for Lord of Rings character Aragon during her teenage years
     17 Feb: Iran's state TV airs 'forced confessions' of 'scapegoats' whose families fear could face execution
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Irish rugby to investigate racial abuse towards Test debutant Edwin Edogbo More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    This week marks the anniversary of New Zealand's first frozen lamb shipment to the UK, 144 years ago More...



     Today's News

    Living & Travel:
    Beyond the beaches, Wellington’s catastrophic sewage spill could be bad news for coastal ecosystems 13:07

    Environment:
    Winter Olympics 2026: Eileen Gu medals despite blizzard, Ilia Malinin breaks his silence — day 10 quick hits 13:07

    Rugby League:
    The Breakers' disappointing Australian basketball league season might still result in individual accolades 13:07

    Entertainment:
    Travis Kelce feels emotional about the prospect of the Kansas City Chiefs moving from their current stadium 12:57

    Entertainment:
    Jane Fonda lies in bed imagining what she would say to President Donald Trump 12:27

    Law and Order:
    Three people ended up in Dunedin hospital on Saturday - in varying states of consciousness, hit in the head by thrown objects at a party on Castle Street 12:27

    Soccer:
    A deflating exit for the most unlikely team to feature in the fourth round of English football's FA Cup 12:07

    Entertainment:
    Kaley Cuoco's fiancé Tom Pelphrey has never watched her hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory 11:57

    Business:
    This week marks the anniversary of New Zealand's first frozen lamb shipment to the UK, 144 years ago 11:57

    Entertainment:
    Jo Wood has decided to stay single for now after failing to find a suitable man on dating apps 11:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd